Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Testimonials

TESTIMONIALS

From customers who have bought from theblackbox-shoppe.blogspot.com


Want to send us a testimonial? Simply email us at theblackbox-shoppe@hotmail.com OR leave a comment! All testimonials will be greatly appreciatedd


*Even though we have been around since Feb 2007, this page was only started in Dec 2007.


I've received the clothing. Thanks! They fit very well ;)
Lai Kuen, 30th August 2010, Clothes Preorder #25

Thanks for the meet-up. You're still really super efficient and great in the frequent updates.
Janice, 22nd May 2010, Forever21 #3

I have received the items in good condition. I love it!
Jasmine, 15th March 2010, Clothes Preorder #22

"received the items 3 days ago. Really nice. Love them, Thanks!(:"
Yann, 17th January 2010, Clothes Preorder #21

"I alrdy received the clothes.. thanks alot..=)) love it..."
Huiting, 31st May 2009

"Hello. I've already received all the items for the orders I've placed and all of them are in good condition. Thank you so much. I must say your service is the best i've encountered so far rendered by a blogshop. I'm impressed and very satisfied from your handling of the items bought to your praise-worthy service you offered. You really are quick, honest, reliable, sincere and passionate in what you do here and I think that is the kind of service all customers love. Do put this on your testimonial page, more people should know about this. Shopping here was a very pleasant experience and really value-for-money. I'll be looking forward to shop at your blogshop again. Keep up the great work, very well done! Very highly recommended."
Margaret, 16th April 2009

"Yilin is really nice and friendly to deal with. Honest & reliable. The best seller I know =D Thumbs up!"
Nicole, F21 #2, 15th April 2009

I received my items yest. Although one of my item is OOS, she offer to help me place an order again. Great & responsible seller! I will definitely recommend my friends and am looking forward to shop from you. I hope that you can take in items such as shoes and bangles. Thank you!
Tessa, Preorder, 20th March 2009

"Thank you! I am very much impressed by your level of service!! Will definitely be placing more orders with you in the future! Thanks again!!"
Melissa, Preorder , 5th March 2009

"Thank you so much. really like your prompt reply and the effort put in to get my orders despite having to do so much work. thank you so much. =) will definitely support you guys again!"
Liling, GoJane Spree #2, 11th February 2009

Cordelia did a really sweet testimonial/advertorial for us on her blog! Click here to read! Also, do visit her blog!
Cordelia, 3rd February 2009

"Good seller! always receive my items in good condition. She won't delay our goods unless she's overseas. will support her again! :)"
Winnie, 4th January 2009

"I got the dress a few days ago already but didn't have time to reply. Thanks for the frequent updates. Hope to deal with you again."
Lysia --> Preorder, 13th October 2008

"i received it this morning! XD thanks alot for everything.. its nice shopping here^^"
Ais Rafiah --> Preorder, 12th October 2008

"Thanks for ordering the clothes.. they are all in good conditions and correct."
Jordan --> Preorder, 8th October 2008

"It took me 5 days to receive my dress and I was so paranoid that my mail had gone missing. The seller was contactable and was really nice in verifying all my doubts with me. Plus, it was kind of her to give me information regarding posting of parcels and the likes. Was so elated when the dress finally came! :D"
Jiawei --> Instock, 18th July 2008

"hey sweet!!thanks a million for my item!!i really love it alot man!!and thanks for the wonderful efficiency!!really very appreciate alot=)"
Valerie --> Preorder, 18th July 2008


hey, i've received it already! like the dress a lot. will continue to patronize your online shop.
do keep it up! thanks :D

Zhihui --> Instocks, 17th June 2008

"Got the package! Nice top, good job!"
Sylvia -->Preorder, 10th June 2008


"Hey! Received the blouse. Its really nice! Thanks so much for your time and effort.
I will continue to support you! =)"
Beth --> Preorder, 7th April 2008

"Hey Babe. Thanks. I received the parcel today. It was so true to the picture.
It was a lovely piece. Simply love it. Thanks. Looking forward spree-ing with u again.With Loves."
Jane --> Bought from SOPHIA collection, 31st March 2008


"Thanks Yilin, i have received the package tdy. Item is as what it appears online and quality better than expected. Responsive & reliable seller, will definately recommend to my friends!"
Norli --> Preorder, 15th March 2008


'This was my 1st time chancing upon such a beautiful blogshop, was blown away by the outlook of the website. Simply trying my luck to get an item, the response from them was super fast! Very excellent customer service, personnel(YILIN) was extremely polite and accomodating. Will definitely introduce this blogspot to more friends. One word to describe them : FANTASTIC. =)"
Juvelyn --> Preorder, 17th Feb 2008

"Fast seller :D Highly recommended. :D"
Agnes, 15th Dec 2007

"i have received the clothes already! Thanx so much! Really appreciate the prompt service that you have provided.i will definitely "work" with you again. Thanx once again! =)"
Lynn, 15th Dec 2007

"The most beautiful piece i've ever bought online! Great material with low pricing and efficient seller! What more can i ask for!! xD"
Jasmine, 13th Dec 2007

"I'm going to buy more from you in the future! B/c its like the ones in the picture."
Joanne, 9th Dec 2007

"You're great with the communicating and of course the clothes are gorgeous"
Yatee, 5th Dec 2007

"You have been a wonderful seller and ur items arrive fast too, it's been great dealing with you ;)"
Xin Yi, 3rd Dec 2007

3 comments:

Snoop Lim aka Noop Noop said...

Love Yilin service! Always very prompt and friendly. A honest and reliable Seller! Thumbs up!

Nicole
nc_noop@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Prompt,Efficient and friendly.

Karei said...

Thanks so much for waiting even though i was late, friendly & trustworthy seller ^^

top